Please Click on the Tabs Above:
- Landscapes and Travel;
- Products and Contact, and;
- Purchase images here.
- Bilangue francais~anglais.
I became active in photography in the mid 1980's, learning the basics of the relationship between light and time on a Pentax manual camera. I continued to have a great interest in imagery and photography as my career progressed.
- In 1999-2000, I recorded war-crimes sites in Bosnia working for the United Nations and other international agencies.
- I spent the next decade as a crime scene investigator/forensics expert. I've developed the skill to see multiple layers simultaneously, so my images stand apart. My work often captures a deep understanding of a subject, a process uniquely forged in the crucible of crime scene work.
How The Client Benefits:
- I bring professionalism and enthusiasm to my work; I love photography, but realize that my skill requires meeting standards for the paying client.
- I have spent a decade hitting often impossible deadlines with high-quality work where taking pictures is concerned. If you decide to hire me to do a photo session you'll be getting top quality work with reliable, honest service; I deliver what I promise. My prices tend to beat most on the market.
What I Offer
- My sessions can include: figure athlete photography, modelling portfolios, valuable object photography on-site for insurance purposes and architecture photos for real estate sales.
- Finished images, ready to mount indoors or out (outdoor images make exterior spaces such as pools, pergolas and other outdoor features come alive with UV-resistant metal prints of images that are crisp and high definition).
- If you like the images you see here, you can visit the products page on this site to arrange to purchase greeting cards, prints, framed prints, posters and other items using my images.
Thanks for visiting, feel free to contact me with any questions you may have,
All rights reserved on text and photos; photos are not to be used without permission or consent of Chris Kiez
Chris Kiez 2017 ©